Christmas Singers, Several Meetings This Week
Also, find clarity through walking, running or sitting (in Zen).
We're getting closer and closer to Christmas. But, that does not mean it's time to shut everything down. Far from it, read on.
- Meetings, We've Got Meetings: Whether you live in Morristown, Morris Township or Morris Plains, there's at least one municipal meeting for you to check out. In Morristown, the Zoning Board of Adjustment meets Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall; in Morris Township, the next Township Committee meeting is set for Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the Morris Township Municipal Building; and in Morris Plains, their Board of Adjustment meeting is at 7:30 p.m. Monday, their council meeting is at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday—both meetings are at Borough Hall, 531 Speedwell Ave. in Morris Plains.
- Tuesday Walk: For the morning birds, head to the front of Vail Mansion at 8 a.m. Tuesday, where a Bike and Walk Morristown group meets every week for a one-hour, one-mile walk around Morristown.
- If That Walk Stressed You Out: Seek some balance and clarity in the present moment by joining others in the Empty Bowl Zendo Tuesday evening meditation. Be there at 6:25 p.m.
- If Walking is Not Enough for You: There's always the all-abilities group run from Morristown Running Company. Meet at the store Wednesday night at 6:15 p.m.
- The Christmas Singers: For a lunchtime Christmastime treat, Morristown United Methodist Church will present "The Christmas Singers" Thursday at 12:15 p.m. The music is free, a light lunch will cost you.