Five More Things About the Stables
There's a lot of information about Seaton Hackney Stables in the Morris County Park System
Among the programs at Seaton Hackney Stables are a mounted troop program and a drill team. Other information:
1) For the horse owner: Seaton Hackney offers private horse boarding in its 50 straight/box stalls, also a tack room, wash stall and hay storage.
2) For the non-owner: There is a discounted lease program.
3) Lessons include: hunt seat equitation, balance seat, combined training, show jumping and dressage, also Western instruction, also cart driving lessons and sidesaddle clinics.
4) Rings: There are two large fenced riding rings, one for flat work and one for stadium jumping and a dressage ring.
5) And more ... There's a half-mile galloping track, a judges stand and scoring room for shows, a cross-country course and lights for riding from 6 to 9 p.m.