5 Things About Saving Energy
Morris Plains Borough Schools are in the middle of Energy Savings Week.
Energy Savings Week is sponsored by the Borough School student council.
1) Monday: The first day was "Use Less Light" day
2) Tuesday: The second day was about saving paper by using recycled paper and writing or drawing on both sides.
3) Wednesday: Today, Wednesday, Feb. 8, is "Shut it Down Day." Remember to turn off printers and computers not in use.
4) Thursday: Tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 9 is "Waste-Free Lunch Day." Students are encouraged to bring lunch in reuseable containers in order to reduce trash collection.
5) Friday: Friday, Feb. 10, is "Wear green and Blue Day." Students wear green and blue to show support of the Earth and environment.