Five Things You Should Know About Stables
Seaton Hackney provides many opportunities for riding
Seaton Hackney Stables are part of the Morris County Park Commission. They were donated to the park commission by Paul Moore Sr., who bred Seaton horeses. They offer many programs
1) Lessons: Riding lessons are available at all levels from age 4 to adult. The Petite Equestrian Program is for ages 3 to 7.
2) Child care: An aftercare and summer camp program is offered.
3) Special needs: Recreational and therapeutic riding for persons with special needs are available as well.
4) Parties: Tented birthday parties include pony rides, games, crafts, pizza and drinks.
5) Bridle trails: There's plenty of riding at adjacent Loantaka Brook Reservation