According to Department of Public Works officials, the Township pick-ups are by sector. Sector one is scheduled first. A list of streets contained in each sector can be found on the township's website.
Acceptable Materials and Guidelines for Curbside Placement:
- All materials must be placed along the curb line, not in the street, and kept 10 feet from all storm drains.
- Only leaves, grass, and plant vegetation may be combined in a pile together.
- All materials should be placed loosely along the curb (no bags paper or plastic).
- Do not place brush in leaf piles.
- Brush, dirt, logs, tree parts, tree stumps, and tree trunks.
- During this period we will accept brush only (no leaves, grass or plant vegetation) at the DPW Yard located on Jane Way. Brush will be accepted Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Brush must be six inches (6”) or less in diameter at the cut end.