The Great Swamp Watershed Association uses its rain garden as an example in its education program
1) When? Saturday, March 10, 10 a.m. to noon.
2) Where? Great Swamp Watershed Association offices, 568 Tempe Wick Road.
3) What does a rain garden do? It stores the water that flows from your roof
4) What do you do with the water? The water nourishes plants. The water from one-third of the roof of the GSWA offices feeds a variety of native plants.
5) Demonstration: The GSWA rain garden will be used as a demonstration. Some of the workship will be indoors and it will be held rain or shine. Register on the GSWA website.