What gets your heart pumping? A good story, or a good workout? Wednesday's got opportunities for both.
- You Need to Know About Lunch With A Librarian: At noon, children can gather at to enjoy lunch with a librarian from the . Bring a sack lunch to eat and a blanket to sit on. While dining, listen stories under the old tree. In case of rain, meet inside Macculloch Hall.
- You Need to Know About Seniorcise: Morris Plains seniors can beat the heat with an at the pool. Starting at noon, the class lasts one hour and offers a fun way to cool down and stay in shape.
- You Need to Know About Drop-in Crafts: The invites budding artists to stopy by and create their own works of art. Museum educators join in the fun. The session takes place from 1 to 3 p.m. and children are welcome to drop in anytime during that period.
- You Need to Know About Cross Country Running: Continuing the 5K Cross Country Series at Central Park, runners of all ages and abilities can meet Wednesday evening at 5:45 p.m. Refreshments will be served after the race. For more information, please visit NJTrailSeries.com/5k or call 973-627-2575.
- You Need to Know About a Family Book Club: The hosts a book club for the whole family. Children grades six to nine and their parents read a book and then get together to discuss it starting at 7 p.m. Registration is required. Call 973-538-6161 for more details.