Two Morristown placed in the SuperFit Championships and are now moving from the final qualifier to the championship round.
Julie Delimon and Jenna Pisani both represent Guerilla Fitness in Morristown. SuperFit Championships is a series of intense qualifying fitness competitions leading up to the championship on the Jersey Shore.
Delimon and Pisani placed in the final qualifier at the Morristown National Guard Armory this past Saturday and move on to the championship at Jenkinson’s Beach on the Boardwalk on June 22 with the final ‘SuperFitters’ competing for a $7,000 prize purse.
At the final qualifier, there were three different fitness events, which included a timed burpee-box jump and slam ball workout, a clean and jerk ladder, and a timed overhead squat and double under workout.
The finalists were announced and awarded finalist medals from Sergeant Se Kim of the New Jersey Army National Guard.
For the Women’s Scaled Division who qualified for the championship:
- Julie Delimon of Guerrilla Fitness Morristown
- Jenna Pisani of Guerilla Fitness Morristown
- Rachel Syko of CrossFit KOA in Cranford
- Tracey Magee of Surge CrossFit in Parsippany
- Stella Ladao of Outerbridge CrossFit (NY)
- Krystal Ladao of Outerbridge CrossFit
- Jill Bonafide of CrossFit KOA
For the Women’s RX Division who are advancing on:
- Kacie Heilman of South Mountain CrossFit (PA)
- Jessica Fazekas of CrossFit Englewood
- Aliyah Emas of CrossFit Pallas (NY)
For the Men’s Scaled Division, the finalists are:
- Earl Nelson of Always Believe Fitness in South Orange
- Dominic Montoya of South Mountain CrossFit (PA)
- Kyle Baluyot of Surge CrossFit in Parsippany
- Dennis O’Donnell of South Mountain CrossFit
- Nick Toro of South Mountain CrossFit
- Eric Schantzenbach of South Mountain CrossFit
- Daniel Maha of South Mountain CrossFit
- Joshua Martinez of CrossFit Hoboken
For the Men’s RX Division who will be competing at Jenkinson’s in the Championship:
- Kurt Miller of South Mountain CrossFit
- John Haney of CrossFit LBC (PA)
- Michael Pinelli of CrossFit LBC
- Michael Macartney of CrossFit Prime (PA)
- John Bartlett of Animal CrossFit in Lyndhurst
- Justin LaSala of CrossFit Garwood
- Christopher Ressa of CrossFit 914 (NY)
- Ernest Prempeh of Incessant Fitness
SuperFit will announce wild card entries for the championship in the next week. So while some athletes might not have qualified the day of the event, they still have the chance to qualify.