If you donated to the for Thanksgiving, don't use the same list for Christmas. The pantry has issued a new list of needs for the remainder of the holiday season.
- Copier boxes: If your company has copier-paper boxes that are still in good shape, please donate them. This type of box is used to store most of the pantry's donations.
- Canned meats and meals: spam, chili, hash, canned chicken, pasta in a can, etc.
- Tea bags, both decaffeinated and regular.
- Baby food: stage 1 fruit, anything stage 3, and cereal.
- Hearty/chunky low salt soups, particularly beef and vegetable.
- Brown or white rice in 1 and 2 pound bags.
- Tuna and other canned fish in oil and water
- Re-usable cloth shopping bags: The pantry is trying to go green.
Donations can be dropped off at the Interfaith Food Pantry's warehouse at 540a West Hanover Ave. in Morris Township from Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Getting to the pantry can be a little tricky, so check out the map.
For further information, please call Scott Lawton, 973-538-8049 ext 14.