Whether you planned on hitting the downtown for a drink on Saturday night or stopping by the Morristown Fall Festival on the Green
Sunday, planning your route might be trickier than expected.
According to the Morristown Police, roads near and around then Green will be closed starting Saturday night at 9 p.m. in preparation for the annual autumn event, which runs from noon to 5 p.m on Sunday. Roads are not expected to reopen until approximately 1 a.m. on Monday morning.
The following roads are expected to be closed for the festival:
- Washington Street - from the Green to Court Street
- Speedwell Avenue - from the Green to Spring Street (Southbound)
- South Street - from the Green to Community Place
- Morris Street - from the Green to Spring Street
- Dumont Place - from the Green to Wilmont Place
- Market Street - from the Green to Maple Avenue