Friendly's was established 75 years ago in Springfield, Massachusetts, but customers don't have to go that far to get a refreshing scoop of ice cream. The Morris Pains Friendly's is conveniently located in the middle of the business district.
How about a tasty burger and fires? Chicken Caesar salad? Fribble? The Morris Plains' Friendly's does all of this and is family-friendly, too. It also makes ice cream cakes, and of course, tasty made-to-order sundaes.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 7am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Friendly's ice cream and cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual